People choose e-learning because it’s flexible, scaleable, measurable, convenient, effective and often less expensive than other training interventions. Jigsaw’s e-learning projects are all underpinned by instructional design – we focus on people and how they learn.
What do we do?
We design and develop online learning for any topic, including software simulations, process training, soft skills development, product training, solution design and academic programmes. We undertake thorough profiling of your audience and learning goals, storyboard all content, and support you through the entire design and development process.
What types of e-learning do we create?
- Any e-learning development tool: We are flexible and happy to work in any software or platform required. We can provide just the design and storyboarding for your in-house development teams, or work with your own LMS or authoring tools to produce great courses.
- Rapid-e-learning: We are expert in using tools such as Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline, Articulate Presenter, Lectora and others to create e-learning courses.
- Web e-learning content: We create interactive e-learning programmes comprising a range of resources, from e-learning courses to quizzes and interactive video.
- Simulations and role-plays: We are expert at designing, mapping and building complex scenario-based e-learning content.
- Learning apps and responsive content: We design and develop bespoke content management systems for e-learning scenarios as well as learning apps for mobile and tablet use.
- Surveys and diagnostic tools: Not all e-learning is about courses - we create online tools to support learners in self-assessment and adaptive learning.
- We always provide source files (with instructions) to our clients to allow in-house maintenance and updating.